Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day III (seriously, this is getting crazy)

WE HAD ANOTHER SNOW DAY. This must be some kind of record. I actually WANT to get back to school. Crazy some days you can't stop looking at the clock waiting to get out of the place and next thing you know you're dying to be back. (Ok, maybe not dying)

Today I hung out with Sar. We made a list of things to spend our day doing that included (but was not limited to): playing with Emma, working on friendship bracelets, buying the Game of Things at Target, and eating Chipotle. Mission Accomplished. Not only did we complete the majority of our list but we also went to the movies with my mom, had pizza with her for dinner, and then all three watched Grey's Anatomy. What a great day.

I love my mom. I know everyone loves their moms, but i really really really love mine. I love that she's becoming friends with Sar and that I got to spend so much time with two of my favorite people tonight. I love that we bonded and talked and watched a slightly inappropriate movie together. I love that I can tell both of them anything and that they will always support me. I've been blessed with not only a great, awesome, super, fantastic mom, but also a great, awesome, super, fantastic relationship with my mom and for that I cannot express enough gratitude. My mom jokes around a lot about how I'm never allowed to leave and I have to stay at home forever, and sometimes I kind of have the urge to say "OK Mom, sounds like a plan!" But I know I can't do that, at one point we all have to make our own lives and go out into the real world. For now, though, I can't imagine anywhere I'd rather be than right here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment