Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Excitement

Yesterday me and my friend Mags took turns naming off things we're exciting about right now and why. Right now I feel like I have so many fun, awesome stuff to look forward to and it makes me so excited! Winter can seem to drag on forever and ever, and I get so busy and swamped with choir and homework and it seems to never end. Here are the things that are getting me through these last months of Winter:

1. Spring Break! In a month I get to go to Florida for a week with my best friend and my family. I can't wait to have nothing to do for an entire week and just be able to be outside and enjoy myself.
2. Junior Prom. I might not have a date yet, but I'm still just so pumped! I've never been to a real dance before and the idea of this one night of getting all dressed up with my friends seems so wonderful to me.
3. Camp Tecumseh. This summer I'm officially going to be in my favorite place in the whole world for a total of 6 weeks. If there were ever anything that keeps me getting out of bed every morning this would be it. I can hardly wait for the sweet summer days spent at Camp Tecumseh (also known as Heaven on Earth)
4. Taylor Swift... TWICE! It's official I get to see my favorite favorite favorite singer not once, but TWICE in concert this summer. I am the luckiest person ever.

Even though the days seem to be dragging on and on and sometimes it seems as though I may never see the sun again when I think about all the wonderful things that await me for the rest of the year I can't help but to just be excited. I have never been more pumped to take opportunities and live every single day well. I don't want these days to just be days of anticipation, I want to make them all count. So right now I'll embrace the busy and embrace the work because I have so many exciting things to look forward to that will make the harder times more than worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment