Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Oh sorry I thought you were Molly Henry"

This week at school it was North Central's basketball spirit week. I love spirit week.

Tuesday I got a twin for the day. Virg and I were like real-life sisters! People were calling us by the wrong name, and getting us mixed up all day. Our classy Wall-Mart outfits purchased at 7:30 am Tuesday morning were a huge hit.



Wednesday was princess/prince day, so naturally I didn't really have to wear anything different from my usual attire.


This is a picture of me in my everyday clothes, and my friend Linda in her own princess get up. She looked so regal. I loved that everyone else got to join me in my everyday life, and become a princess for 24 hours. Here were some of my favorite members of the NC royal family.


 



Today was ugly sweater day. It was perfect. I walked through the halls seeing a blur of wool animals, tassels, rhinestones, and Christmas trees. Such a great day. I wish every week was spirit week! Thank goodness I will be spending my summer at Camp Tecumseh where that wish will become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment