Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"the bad lady reads my thoughts"

10 Reasons I liked today:
1. It was Winter Sweater Wednesday! Andrew and I are taking a wolf shirt hiatus and embracing the holiday season.


2. We listened to Christmas music in Yearbook. I have it for my first two periods in the morning. It just makes me happy. I really love it when my advisor sings "Have a holly jolly Molly" and "She's a mean one, Molly Henry".

3. I was finished with my psych project, and our teacher gave us an extra work day. Aka I got to play "Hanging With Friends" the whole period and even got a phone call into my mom. Solid.

4. I got a new water bottle. It says Depauw on it. Its really cool. It was free. Love it.

5. In Environmental Science we got to watch presentations. I love class periods like that. Its like a bunch of little mini shows... and its not taking notes. All good things.

6. I got to see Alli Kenney! Love this girl and don't get to see her nearly enough. I can't wait to spend my whole summer with her when we don't have school and the stress of life to get in the way.

7. Me, Sar, and Alli got Bazbeaux for dinner. Pizza. Enough said.

8. I went to see Olivia and Oxanna's play "Mother Goost". It was hilarious. I particularly enjoyed these lines:
But this one time I did catch on fire and it was really funny cuz I was like woah I'm on fire!
Curds are the Devil's food
I am Miss Muffet. I am strong. Hear me roar!

9. Olivia and Oxanna gave us a tour of their middle school hallway and showed as all the artwork they made. Olivia was being really funny and loud and talkative and at one point her mom said "Woah Woah Woah slow down, you're doing your camp thing" as Olivia enthusiastically paced back and forth while she told a story. I love when people do their camp thing.

10. Now I get to go hang out for the rest of the night with my Mom. Love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment