Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Beginnings

Today I needed some inspiration.

I laid in bed long after school started, and continued to lay there feeling much like I've felt all week- with no motivation to do anything else.

I decided to text one of my best friends Sar, who always has the best advice. Like usual, she had just what I needed. She told me she had just added a post to her own blog, and told me to check it out. Today Sar blogged about being tired. This immediately caught my attention, and as I read on the more I felt like I could get out of bed and continue to live my life.

That post is now up on my mirror to serve as a constant reminder to me to "live my life well". Like my friend Sar, I don't want to waste my life counting down the hours until I can go to bed. I don't want to just go through the motions each day and each week waiting for the fun part to start. I want the fun part right now. I want to live my life well.

This year (I figure its still January so I'm not that late) I'm going to enjoy my life. I'm going to live in a way where I stop counting down. I want to "be so excited about living that I don't have time to be tired". I want to laugh and play and eat and talk and jump and sing and pray and love, and on the days I don't get to do all these things, I want to make the most of it anyway.

Tomorrow I will go to school just like everyday, but-
Tomorrow I will live my life well.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog
    I love Molls.
    I love that you're going to live life well.
    I love the header and background.

    ReplyDelete