Thursday, January 19, 2012

"Oh, I don't hug boys."

I believe that homework is overrated

I believe that getting Chipotle with friends is way more important




I believe that making top 10 lists make a meal complete


I believe that Disney World isn't really the happiest place on Earth... camp is.

I believe that I have the best friends ever.

I believe that God is good.

I believe that people should be able to love whoever they want.

I believe that being kind to people is the most important thing you can do.

I believe that open-mindedness is the only hope for a promising future.

I believe that being intentional about staying in touch is important.


I believe that wearing a wolf on your shirt makes the day that much better.

I believe frozen yogurt is better than ice cream.

I believe age is not a factor in friendship.


I believe you should never have to stop being a kid.

I believe that pizza is a main food group.

I believe that you should wake up everyday and live your life well, thankful for the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment