Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011

I started this blog almost a year ago in hopes of living life well everyday.
Here are my favorite moments and experiences of this year, doing just that.

Mags coming on January 1st, and becoming best friends for the first time


Playing Kelly in Barbie World in Junior Spectacular at school




Sar Car, Jules, and Annie visiting Indy



The first ever Spring CILT reunion




Going to Florida for spring break with my best friends and the best parents ever





My first and last prom



Road tripping with Hayley to visit our friends in Peoria



Going to King's Island on one of the first days of summer and not smiling in any pictures because we were being hard core theme parkers


 Seeing Taylor Swift for the second time


 Being a day camp counselor at Camp Tecumseh



Just being a senior

My 18th birthday with family and friends



McKenzie getting married and getting a new brother. I loved seeing them so happy and so excited to start their life together.




Minneapolis and The Mall Of America with publications


Mags coming to visit!



My first ever Camp T Quilt Camp and Hot Chocolate Club


I'm so thankful for such a fun year with such great family and such great friends. I can only hope for another year of living life well everyday with the people I love in 2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment