Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today was really great because

I got Starbucks before school even though I really didn't have time. I was a minute late to class, but the sub let it slide and it was so worth it.

I had a sub in my first 4 classes (granted, 3/4 of those are with the same teacher in the same room)

Gabby and I went and got MORE Starbucks and Steak n' Shake during newspaper... yes, I pride myself in being rebellious these days.

I still haven't died and its day 3 of Senior Assassin

Work was really fun and when I've had two iced coffees playing with tiny kids after school isnt even that exhausting.

Sar and Alli brought me PIZZA for dinner which is one of my favorite things ever

We all sang TSwift acapella at the table

I don't have very much homework so I will be in bed watching TV before 9pm. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment