Monday, May 23, 2011

SO CLOSE!

As I take a break from studying finals, and after a fun long weekend in Auburn, all I can think about it Thursday afternoon at 1:15 pm when its finally summer. Here's what I am looking forward to most:


  • My trip to Peoria with Hayley to visit Mags and Lauren
  • Staff training for CTDC2K11
  • Getting to spend a week with Mags, Annie, and Ei training to be life guards in the awesome and somewhat  gross Richard G. Marsh Lake
  • Meeting new Camp T friends
  • Summer concerts with my best friends
  • Playing with day campers all day
  • Sleeping in a bunk for 6 weeks (total, but not consecutive. just to clarify)
  • Making tons of friendship bracelets for tons of friends
  • Sitting in a devotion circle
  • Eating lots and lots of frozen yogurt
  • Wearing a staff shirt and a wooden name tag every Saturday and Sunday
  • Reading for enjoyment
  • wWearing shorts all the time
  • Sleeping in this Friday morning
  • Grilled cheese sandwiches and sloppy joes with fritos
  • Having chapel songs stuck in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment