Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Peoria Weekend!

I have officially driven out of the state by myself (and back into it). I'm kind of excited about it.
The best part was that the destination was to see all my camp friend in Peoria, Illinois! More specifically... Mags.


Hayley, also a Camp T girl, and I planned a weekend to go visit our long lost friends from Peoria. Since Hayley and most of the other friends in Peoria haven't been to camp since Pathfinders, its been a few years since everyones gotten to see each other. And who doesn't love a good reunion? So, we convinced our parents and made the 3 and half hourish drive to Maggie's house.


We spent the weekend eating yummy food, seeing old friends, meeting new friends, driving around Peoria, going to Mag's church, laughing, making friendship bracelets, seeing what Mag's does everyday, and just being best friends.


Here are some of the best parts:
  • seeing Maggie's house in real life for the first time
  • introducing my best friend Hayley to my best friend Maggie
  • getting to see Lauren and John and Brad and Haley
  • eating the best pizza in the world with tiger sauce after having a 3 year withdrawal
  • meeting all Maggie and Lauren's real life friends
  • getting to spend road trip time with Hayley and singing and talking the whole way there and back
  • meeting and laughing with John's family
I couldn't have asked for a better weekend with better friends.

(pictures soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment