Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Moll and Coll Forever: Twin Blog Post #1

Coll and I liked Sar and Mag's twin post back in February so much that we decided to do our own! So with their posts as inspiration, tonight our blogs are twins.

Top 3 Favorite Things About Today:
1. School was actually kind of enjoyable. No tests, no quizzes, no new projects or assignments. Other than calculus, I think things are actually starting to wind down!
2. I got to see and play with some of my favorite kids at work. I love when Anna sits in my lap and hugs me and when Jordan dances around the room all silly and when Ella looks at me and just says "Hiii Ms. Molly" and then laughs at herself.
3. It was just me and my mom for dinner so we ordered in sushi and just got to sit and eat and talk. She's really fun and the sushi was really good.

Top 3 Things We Are Looking Forward To:
1. Going with my sister Shane to visit my brother and sister-in-law in Alabama next weekend. We barely ever get to see them since they're so far away and they are just really fun and I love them a lot.
2. Graduating high school... only 27 more days! That is so weird.
3. okay i have to say it.... DAY CAMP 2012!! (duh)

A picture with both of us in it we really love:


A Favorite Quote: 
"I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun- not because I can see it, but because I can see everything else"- C.S. Lewis

Randomly text 3 people and say "Quick! Name a song you think describes our friendship!":
1. Caroline Hawes- "I Like it Like That"
2. Maggie Shadid- The Barney I Love You Song
3. Erin O'Farrell- "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

A picture that just makes us smile:


Top 3 Favorite Songs Right Now:
1. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
2. Boyfriend- Justin Bieber
3. Eyes Open- Taylor Swift


Check out Col's post! : http://showuptoday.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment