Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tonight

Tonight I went to Mcallister's with Sar, Emily, Nikki, Avery, and Carly.


Tonight I laughed a whole lot.

Tonight I listened to stories about everyone's spring break.

Tonight Emily made me laugh as she told weird stories about putting her feet in the sink and sitting on her stairs staring at the wall for 45 minutes straight.

Tonight I posed for jumping pictures and smiling ones.



Tonight I went to Huddles with Sar and Nikki.

Tonight I met a new friend named Katie.


Tonight I jumped out of my chair and tried to steal Sar's phone when Mags called her.

Tonight I walked around Target with Sar and Katie.

Tonight I purchased a new skirt (goes great with a camp T staff shirt) and a Cubs t shirt which i tried on in the middle of the store.

Tonight I skyped with Annie.



Tonight I talked with Mags.

Tonight I lived well.

No comments:

Post a Comment