Monday, April 4, 2011

First Day Back

Rather than writing a depressing post about how much I miss being in Florida or not having to go to school or do real life things, I've decided to share my favorite things about my first day back at school after break.

1. In first period I got my English term paper back- I got an A. Woo!

2. I was reunited with my best friend Melanie after not having seen her in over a week. She was so tan and California-like. I loved running and giving her a big hug.

3. All the times people said "You are sooo tan!"

4. Finishing the sweetest friendship bracelet I think I've ever made in Chemistry

5. Picking up my prom dress from alterations and discovering it fits- hooray!

6. My sister coming and sitting on my bed and talking to me for a little bit. She was extra talkative and concerned about me today, and it was kinda nice. I love her.

7. I had pizza for dinner. YAY!

8. Skyping with Mags and meeting her boyfriend Brad. They made up a handshake on the spot. Thats a true connection if I've ever seen one.

9. Watching the Butler game right now- Go Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment