Thursday, March 10, 2011

Here's Why I Liked Today...

I've been terrible about posting lately, please forgive me. (if anyone is even reading this)

Top 10 favorite parts of my day:

1. In English first period when Mrs. Lyday finally said "Its Thursday! Why do we love Thursday's? Because it's almost Friday!" She says something about the day of the week every morning. This is always her Thursday statement. Today she was a little frazzled when class first started, and didn't say anything regaurding the day right away. I was immediately concerned and said to Linda, "Why hasn't she told us happy Thursday yet?" A few seconds later... she did. Awesome.

2. My AP U.S. History teacher stopped his lecture about 5 minutes before class ended. I just love when that happens.

3. I think I did really well on my pre-cal test! One less thing to worry about! woo!

4. In chemistry we got time to review for our test tomorrow. While reviewing I sat and talked to Nat and Caroline. I love when I get the opportunity to do this. Nat is really funny and he always says something that makes me laugh (or roll my eyes). I'm glad I met him this year.

5. I got to leave school after 8th period!! It was to go to the doctor... and I ended up getting a shot....and I hate shots. But its okay because a) I didn't have to go to Spanish b) the nurse gave me a super cool neon pink band aid and c) I have all my shots now in order to have the greatest summer of my life

6. I was really productive as soon as I got home from my appointment, and I finished my term paper tonight! YAY! This is so exciting I cannot even tell you. Just some editing and I'm free... for now.

7. I ate Mellow Mushroom for dinner. Best. Pizza. Ever. seriously...

8. I got to hang out with Alli and Sar!!! I love them, and its the first time its been just the three of us all together in 2011!! So great. I loved talking about the upcoming CILT reunion and me and Sar being so excited about it we passed Alli's house. Its gonna be really fun.

9. I finished all my homework before 8:30. Enough said.

10. NOW I GET TO GO READ HARRY POTTER!

Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment