Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I woke up and got right to work... baking pies and cookies.

We had Thanksgiving for the first time since I've been alive at our house this year, and it was time for new traditions and old to come together. My mom, Mckenzie and I cooked all day and dropped a lot of things and my mom made a grilled cheese for my dad with no cheese and i iced a lot of cookies. It was great. I love spending time with my family. I love when McKenzie comes over, and I really miss living with her. I love how my mom cares so much about the food she makes and meals for our family and presentation and making everything perfect. I love how I'm learning how to do a Thanksgiving for my own family one day.

At dinner we went around and said what we were thankful for. I was thankful for getting to work at Camp T and all the friends I've met there, and for all my older brothers and sisters. Tom was thankful for his wife and his four healthy children. Carter was thankful for his older brother Griffin. My mom was thankful for all her kids and their families, since she doesn't have much family left on her side. My day was thankful for all 5 of his kids and each of their special traits. Mckenzie was thankful for her new husband, Everett. Reagan was thankful for chocolate. We all just had a lot of thanks.

So much thanks that after having a photo-booth photo shoot, Reagan and I decided to make a video about it.













1 comment: