Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ten

...Places you wouldn't want to be caught without a spoon
1. An ice-cream party
2.  A soup eating contest
3. The cafeteria with a yogurt in your lunch (I know from experience)
4.A picnic with apple sauce and pudding
5. A spoon convention
6. A really nice dinner with the president when the soup course comes out
7. On chili night
8. A bake-off on Cupcake Wars
9. A first date where there's ice cream (not in a cone)
10. Huddles

...Reasons you really should look both ways before crossing the street
1. So you don't end up like Regina in Mean Girls
2. So you don't cause a car to break too quickly and potentially cause a whole series of accidents
3. In case a giant bear or monster or dragon or spider is coming
4. So you can live & go to college & get married & have kids.
5. So you can sing that song "stop look and listen" and really mean it
6. So you don't get injured & end up not being able to be a counselor the next summer
7. To avoid a potentially embarrassing story on the news
8. What is a car ran you over and a really mean person was driving and they just kept going... thatd be awful.
9.So Mindy doesn't get mad
10. So you don't end up in hospital not allowed to eat things like Chipotle burritos & Mellow Mushroom pizza

...Ways today was great
1. Chad and I became friends
2. We learned about limits in calculus and I got to say the Mean Girls line- "the limit does not exist!"
3. I had a Chipotle burrito that I've been wanting for like a week!
4. I got to eat it with Sar and talk and make lists
5. I made cupcakes for 4 hours for Indianapolis's only treat truck!
6. People at school liked my dress
7. I got to skype Mags while she was still at school
8. For the first day in a long time I was done with all my college application stuff
9. I had practically no homework
10. I left my phone in my car while I was at school and at the end of the day I had 9 texts!

No comments:

Post a Comment